Sunday, April 1, 2007

Meal Plan Monday




Bon Soir!! It's that time of the week again. Last week was a bit of a bust for meal planning. I planned, but we didn't follow through. Last minutes plans happened on Thursday so I didn't get to try the Morrocan stew. I will do this this week.
Here's my menu:

Monday: Pork Steak, roasted potatoes, and broccoli. I will make a side of green salad.

Tuesday: BBQ Hamburgers, Caesar salad.(Scott didn't want to try the tuna burgers)

Wednesday:Tuna Casserole and Salsa Salad.

Thursday: Chicken Fajitas

Friday: Lasagna, Garlic Toast and Mixed Green Salad.

Saturday: Moroccan Stew and buns.

Sunday: Turkey with all of the fixings!

Hopefully this week will be better!!
Take care!
Happy Menu Planning and best of all...happy eating!!
~Jenny

7 Comments:

Blogger A Juggling Mum said...

Great Menu!!! I think that it must have been one of those weeks last week, lots of us didn't stick to our plans :)

Have a great week :)

Rachel xxx
http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com

April 1, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger jennyr said...

interesting menu! stew sounds good!

April 2, 2007 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Robin Green said...

I haven't had pork steak in ages. We used to grill it and put bbq sauce on it. Your menu looks great.

April 2, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Yummy!!!! Sounds DELISH!

April 2, 2007 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Sharijoy said...

all sounds good...I wanna try the tuna burgers but not sure if Dug would go for it either!!

April 3, 2007 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

My week this week has already had to be shuffled cause hubbie stayed over for OT tonight and so didn't get to the grilling. So sad for me. Maybe tomorrow!

Laura

April 3, 2007 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pork Steak...is that a pork chop or pork loin?
Easter greetings.
And today is No Housework Day. I hope you didn't have any.

April 7, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com