Monday, March 26, 2007

Meal Plan Monday


Well it's that time of the week again my friends...I've set up this blog just for Meal Plans and Recipes and such...
Here's my Meal Plan for this week:

Monday: Hamburger Steaks with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots...Mixed Green Salad

Tuesday: Sweet and Sour Ribs with Brown Rice

Wednesday: Roasted Honey Mustard Chicken served over Green Salad.

Thursday: Gwen's Moroccan Stew

Friday: Eating out for me...take out for the family.

Saturday: Chili and buns.

Sunday: Fettuccine Alfredo

Anyhow it's super late and I am off to bed...
Hope you all have a great week of eating!!
~Jenny

9 Comments:

Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

The Moroccan Stew looks great--thanks for sharing!

Blessings~

March 26, 2007 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger jennyr said...

gosh! everything in ur menu are really good! makes my menu a lousy one,lol!

March 26, 2007 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Fettucini Alfredo MY FAVORITE!!!
Your menu looks great!
blessings~
Annie
My Life as Annie!

March 26, 2007 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Aisling said...

Wednesday's dinner sounds delicious.

March 26, 2007 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Nin said...

Love the template! So inviting...

March 26, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

OK, too freaking, I was trying to use that as my blog template last night but it wouldnt work! I just love it.

March 26, 2007 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Sharijoy said...

Sounds good Jen love the template!! glad I can still pop in ...Think I need to do the kitchen meme sound be funny for me!!!!

March 27, 2007 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have so many terrific recipe picks on this week's menu plan. They sound very tasty.

March 27, 2007 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Don't know how I missed you. The roasted honey mustard chicken sounds yummy!

Have a super rest of the week Jenny!

Laura

March 28, 2007 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com