Monday, March 26, 2007

Culinary Meme...

Taken from Gwen...here's my responses...

1. Most used gadget: Grater(is that a gadget) or coffee grinder(I use it to grind coffee and spices)
2. Most used item(s) in the whole kitchen: Electric skillet...the majority of my cooking is done on it and dishwasher.
3. Last time I cooked for a crowd: Everynight for my family of 5...but a bigger crowd would be Christmas dinner.
4. Who had the most influence on my cooking: Auntie K...I love how she's so organized and Martha Stewartish...
5. Most used spice: Garlic(Scott went to work the other night and his car pool buddies said he smelled like a garlicky old Italian...oopsie...I should ease off a little!)
6. Favourite ice cream: Butterscotch ripple
7.Coffee... ground or whole beans? Whole beans
8. Peanut Butter... crunchy or smooth?Smooth
9. Pet peeve in someone else's kitchen: Dirty countertops(probably cuz it reminds me of my house!)
10. Too many in the freezer: fish eggs(gross I know!!!)
11. Wine... white or red: Red Red Wine it makes me feel so fine...you keep me rockin' all of the time...
12. Evian water? No...tap water...My next investment will be a water cooler.
13. Favourite fruit: Honey Dew and Strawberries
14. Vegetable I hate: Brussels sprouts!(I agree with you on this one Gwen....ughh)
15. Food mispronunciation that grinds my gears: When Scott says "Vengetables"(I correct him everytime...you should hear him say..."the tiger is eating a vegetable...The Tager is eating a vengetable....AAAAAAAAH!)
16. Favourite sandwich: Toasted Tomato, mayo, and cheese!!!(or a tuna melt)
17. Indispensable condiment: Salsa(not sure if this is a condiment)
18. Seafood? Not shellfish(I have an allergy) but I love salmon and halibut.
19. Salsa... with or without cilantro? Without cilantro but I LOVE Salsa. I use it on alot.
20. Carbs: I'm a carbaholic from way back...trying to do a 12 step program....without much success, unfortunately.
Who's next?
~jenny

4 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I thought number 6 said "butterscotch nipple." hee hee

March 26, 2007 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

It does look like that...I just did a gasp as I went back to look!
I think I should probably adjust my font size...with a name Like Mamaliscious and Butterscotch Nipple...oy...I'll probably be getting my menu blog shut down!

March 27, 2007 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger joni said...

hahahahaha oh you girls are are sUnshine.....

March 27, 2007 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Sharijoy said...

I never thought of dishwasher.... that is the most used item here too!! and fish eggs thank god I only have a little stack in the freezer!! miss ya!!

March 30, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com